Black Friday Promo: DANGG =Buy 2 BarnBundles Get 3rd FREE -Free SnowBuck Butter w/Orders over $20!
• Organic Jamaican Black Castoris Our Star "Quarterback" Carrier Oil for Our Beard-Oils. JBCO is another common name of this oil, during the process of roasting; it happens in the dark color due to the ash. The result of the entire process, we called Jamaican black castor oil. It has enriched with Ricinoleic Acid, Antioxidants, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids.
• Ricinoleic acid:It is a type of fatty acid that maintains the process of the blood circulation to the scalp as well as helps nutrients reach your hair and it is an essential natural solution for your hair growth.
• Antioxidants:It is a panacea for hair stronger, gives a more structured, smoother, and less frizzy solution. It can prevent hair loss and count as one of the best treatments for alopecia.
• Omega-6 and Omega-9:It is an essential fatty acid that quite necessary for human hair that moisturizes your hair.
• Organic African Shea Nut Oil is Our Secondary Carrier We like to incorporate in Our Beard-Oils: Organic Shea Nut Oil is a by-product of Shea Nut Butter, obtained from the nuts of the Karite tree. Shea nut oil is produced by lightly heating shea nut butter to separate the fractionated and non-fractionated make up of the material. The fractionated material is fully refined, resulting in a transparent shea nut oil with a pale yellow appearance. It's a way to get Your Shea Butter Nutrients without using a Butter or Balm!