The first appearance of a crop circle was in England 1678. The “Mowing Devil” was the first reported incident of a crop circle, and the farmer who found the circle said that there was a devilish entity that visited his field. The crops in his field were trampled or cut down in the shape of a circle. The circle was recorded on a wood engraving. However, different editions of the wood engraving depict a devilish being with a scythe cutting at the crop!
• Scent: Crushed Carolina Tobacco, Key Lime, & Spiced Vanilla Bean
• BarnButter: Refined Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, Cranberry Seed Butter, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin, BTMS-25, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ostrich Oil, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Arrowroot, Vitamin-E.
• Scent Description: Fresh Ground Tobacco, Key Lime, & Vanilla Bean, with Secret Notes of dried Citrus, Brown Sugar & Spice.
• notes: Cranberry Seed Butter has crushed Cranberry Seeds, Extracts and Oils, so don't be worried about the very few dark red specs. It's a very light amount, and mostly dissolves upon contact of the skin.
• Benefits of Cranberry Seed Oil for Hair and Scalp
Prevent and Solve Hair and Scalp Problems:
• Who would have thought you could get Antioxidants, Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega 9 and Vitamin E all in one fruit oil? Without Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Beard hair is dry and lifeless. A lack of fatty-acid balance in the scalp/skin underneath Beard can lead to unmanageable hair and frequent bad Beard days. Cranberry Seed Oil provides a nutrient-rich formula that contributes to a healthy and strong Beard, Hair & Follicles.